High intelligent RE software

From: g.knoppers@ind.tno.nl
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 12:56:20 EEST

Dear all

We are looking for "high intelligent" Reverse engineering software. We are
working at this moment with the Copy-CAD package. Generating surfaces with
this package or an other package takes quite a lot of time. We would like to
have a Reverse engineering system which is able to recognise geometric forms
like flat planes cylinders rounding etc. right away. So that the user of the
system only have to approve the choices of the software.

Does somebody knows a system that works like that or people that are
developing this kind of software.

Al the best from Holland

Rik Knoppers

G.E. Knoppers