Conference - Reverse Engineering

From: Thomas Fuglsang Andersen (Thomas.Fuglsang@teknologisk.dk)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 16:30:15 EEST

On behalf of Niels Moos, I hereby forward you the official invitation to the
upcoming conference on Reverse Engineering - 3D capture and a shortcut to
modelling.

As I understood from Niels Moos, you handle the distribution of the
invitation to the members of the RP-mailing list and I would therefore ask
you to distribute the invitation beneath as soon as possible.

The Danish Technological Institute is pleased to announce this year's
conference and exhibition: Reverse Engineering - 3D capture and a shortcut
to modelling - to be held 17th and 18th November 1999 in Aarhus, Denmark.

The conference will be separated into four seminars each of which lasts ½
day. The titles of the seminars are:

* Reverse engineering
* Industrial design and product shaping
* Quality assurance
* Entertainment: Combining real world and digital modelling

We are currently finalizing the programme, but would be interested to hear
from speakers who can provide case studies in above mentioned areas.

In connection with the conference we are organizing an exhibition. If you
are interested in booking a stand, please contact Ruth Normann as described
below.

For more information on how to submit a paper or how to receive information
about attending the conference or how to book a stand at the exhibition,
please contact Ruth Normann at telephone: +45 8943 8414, telefax: +45 8943
8425 or e-mail: ruth.normann@teknologisk.dk
<mailto:ruth.normann@teknologisk.dk> .

Med venlig hilsen
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen