NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Contact information - rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi

From: support@ebay.com
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 18:08:51 EEST

Dear rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi (rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended
for the following reason:

* False Contact Information

While this suspension is active, you are prohibited from registering
under a new account name or using our system in any way. Any attempt
to reregister will result in permanent account suspension with no
possibility of reinstatement. This suspension does not relieve you
of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.
All responses or appeals regarding this suspension must be made directly
to the Customer Support representative indicated in the signature of this
notice, or you can write to eBay at the following address:

eBay Inc.
2005 Hamilton Ave., Ste 350
San Jose, California 95125
Attn: Escalations