rp materials and usage

From: pete eros (pete@bastech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 06:24:53 EEST

Hello,

We are looking at different rp technologies in an effort to potentially
expand the services we offer. One of the considerations is material
availability and costs associated with it. I would be interested in
hearing what volume of material people use on a regular basis and how much
of that is in waste material. Since we have SLA and SLS in house, I am
primarily interested in other technologies such as FDM, LOM, Sanders, Zcorp
and Thermojet. Any assistance with this project would be deeply
appreciated.

Thank you,

Pete Eros