Re: 10 messages

From: dsuarez@cadtech.es
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 17:13:24 EEST

I am sorry for sending ten (10) copies of the same message, i think that
this happens when
you include thr RP mailing list in the CC field or in the CCI field instead
of the other. I hope that
this never happens again.

Regards.

Daniel Suárez García.

Cadtech Iberica S.A.
c/ María Tubau nº5 - 28050 - Madrid - SPAIN
Tlf: 91.358.86.88 - Fax: 91.358.94.58

E.T.S.I.I.Madrid - U.P.M.
Dpto. Ing. Mecánica y Fabricación.
Laboratorio de Prototipado.
c/ José Gutierrez abascal nº2 - 28006 - Madrid - SPAIN
Tlf/Fax: 93.336.53.48

e-mail: dsuarez@cadtech.es / dsuarez@dimf.etsii.upm.es