Re: Graphic Overview RPT

From: Charles_Conner/DTM@dtm-corp.com
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 17:52:40 EEST

Volker,
>does anybody of you have a graphic overview about the usual
rp-technologies

I can provide you a graphic overview of DTM's SLS process. Please respond
to me "off-list" with your requirements (file type, size restrictions, and
PC or Mac format) and a way to forward the file (larger file size will
require FTP because of internal server restrictions).

>I'm also looking for some good and reliable suppliers for small automotive
electrical >connector prototypes built by RP

I can also forward a list of North American SLS service providers. An SLS
service bureau in North America has created some electrical connectors for
FCI in the past. The company is Gazelle Prototype and their phone number
is +1-616-844-1820. If you prefer a European service provider, contact DTM
GmbH at 011-49-2103-95770 and they can provide you with a service bureau
list, too.

Best regards,

Charles Conner
DTM Corporation