RE: Info Inquiry on the ZCORP z402 3D Printer

From: Jeff McBride (jmcbri@woodward.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 17:49:55 EEST

I have had my Actua for over 2 years now, and with 2 exceptions that laid it
low for 4-5 days each time I have had very little trouble with it. There
are things that need to be done regularly to keep it fit, but that's true of
all equipment. Bill Bellows, with our company in Rockford IL., has
purchased a Z-corp machine recently and perhaps he can share some of his
experience with you. When we purchased our Actua we looked at several
options, Z-Corp being one (it was just before production release, so there
was still some unanswered questions at the time), and the fact is that each
of the machines fits certain niches better than others. I would carefully
weigh what you want to do most with the machine once you have it into the
equation.