Re: problem with quickcast models!

From: ATiburon@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 14:31:21 EEST

In a message dated 99-09-03 21:38:30 EDT, liutong@TP.EDU.SG writes:

<< Is there any way to increase the wall thickness of quick cast part? >>
That is one area where Lightyears has a clear advantage. You can have up to
20 extra borders! I haven't yet experimented with it to see what that does to
the geometry fidelity or if it is smart enough not to put extra borders when
the secetion gets thin. That almost makes up for the disapearance of post dip
delay that we users fought hard to get put back into maestro after the SLA -1
had it. Maybe by the 3rd iteration Lightyears will have all the good stuff
with non of the shortcomings it has now.
Andy Scott
Lockheed Martin Aero Sys