RPT's comparison

From: Stamatis Polydoras (polsntua@central.ntua.gr)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 15:39:46 EEST

Hello dear list members,

although I have been searching for quite some time, I have found very
few references (and rather old ones) on the comparison of different RP
Technologies in terms of build time and cost for the fabrication of a
standart part e.g. a benchmark part.
Since the technologies have evolved much in the last couple of years,
can anyone from the list provide me with some articles, papers,
literature or URLs where I can turn to for such a comparison?
Your help will be much appreciated! Thanks,

Stamatis Polydoras
Mechanical Engineer NTUA
Research Associate NTUA