prototypes in NORYLGFN2SE1 by rapid tools?

From: b.kooijmans@ind.tno.nl
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 12:35:43 EEST

Dear prototypers and toolers,

Few days ago I mailed that I have a customer who wants models in the
material Noryl GFN2SE1, to ask if anyone had a suggestion / a prototyping
technique that can perform this. I already expected this wouldn't be easy
and I wasn't surprised to get some offers of the rapid-tooling side, so for
the cause of fair competition I would like to appeal to them now too
(Keltool, etc.?) if they can do the job?!

Greetings,

Bart Kooijmans

Ing. N.M.J.P. Kooijmans.
Prototyping / Tooling Engineer