Re: 2D TO 3D CONVERSION JOBS WORK CAPACITY AVAILABLE

From: Steven C. Beck (beck@galt.iaf.uiowa.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 17:56:49 EEST

Sorry for misunderstanding your post but . . .

Are you asking if there are people on this list that can create 3d
models from 2d drawings? (I would be one of those people)

Are you asking whether their are people on this list that need a service
that can create 3d models from 2d drawings?

Thanks in advance for clarification.