Keltool As a Stamping Die?

From: TECH, Inc. (tech@techok.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 19:38:48 EEST

Hello All,

I have a question about use of the Keltool process. I have a customer that wants to pursue the use of the Keltool process to create a die to do some stamping of copper. Does anyone have any experience, suggestions or comments about this?

They are trying to accomplish a quick, inexpensive process to get to stampings. They wondered if the copper was soft enough for Keltool to be a viable option. If someone has a better way - please let me know.

THANKS!!
Mark Prather, P.E.
TECH, Inc.
www.techok.com