Keltool Question 2: Plating....

From: TECH, Inc. (tech@techok.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 21:48:15 EEST

Hello All (again),

I have a second question about use of the Keltool process. I have a customer that wants to pursue the use of the Keltool process to create a mold for aluminum castings. They were wondering if some sort of plating could be applied to the mold that would allow this process to be used. Does anyone have any experience, suggestions or comments about this?

They are trying to accomplish a quick, inexpensive process to get die cast aluminum parts. I don't have enough experience with the Keltool process (yet) to answer the question....

THANKS!!
Mark Prather, P.E.
TECH, Inc.
www.techok.com