Re: Sending design work overseas

From: Ashish Masand (masand_ashish@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 18:02:21 EEST

Dear Mr.Marshal,

I fully understand your question regarding feasibility of such activities. However, i would like to clarify as under:

1. The Communication systems available today have made the work extremely simple and painless.
2. There are some situations when the customer and suppliers need to interact more closely and
        there tools like Internet, Vedio Conferencing etc are the most cost effective tools.
3. The price difference of available skilled manpower in India Vs in Europe / USA is another factor for
        MNCs and large organisations to look at us in India for such activities.
4. The best of all, there are skilled engineers available in India speaking English which is a common
        language used across the globe.

Therefore the communication is error free and with communication tools its fast and instant too.

Hope you would have got the answers from the above and just to summarise, its quite possible and practical for us to undertake such projects.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish Masand