Re: You Need Good Modelers (was: CAD University)

From: pradyumna rallapalli (r_pradyumna@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 16:37:47 EEST

YES
One really needs good modelers to make something in CAD/CAM and not
just RPT. I have worked on some old clumsy CAD systems such as CADDS 4X
but these softwares are good within their own limitations. So it is not
the latest software that is the end of the story but the person behind
or rather in front of it that makes all the difference.
Thanks
Prady