Re[2]: light year work around

From: bolson@molex.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 12:50:16 EEST

     Damn, trapped again?

Subject: RE: light year work around
Author: "Deak; Steve" <sdeak@hasbro.com> at INTERNET
Date: 9/14/99 5:07 PM

Scott:

Ah Ha! You've discovered the ugly truth about 3D Lightyear.......you no
longer have the keys to your machine parameters. The resin style files are
binary, not text, so you cannot readily edit them yourself. This happened
on Beta Rev 2, and has been a sore subject with me ever since.

You're at 3D's mercy. Beg all you want, but you'll need 3D's help to get
your resin parameters the way you want. You're not running an off-brand
material, are you? Shame on you.

Steve Deak e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
Hasbro, Inc. fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA "Our Business is FUN!"