Re[3]: HeCd laser lifetimes ???

From: lblasch@opw-fc.com
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 15:45:44 EEST

     Yes,

     You are very, very, very lucky... In my experience, anything over 6000
     hours at 25mW at the vat is just about unheard of.

     By the way, you just jinxed yourself.

     Larry Blasch
     Design Engineer
     OPW Fueling Components
     Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003

     Voice: (513) 870-3356
     Fax: (513) 874-1231
     e-mail: lblasch@opw-fc.com

Subject: Re: RE: HeCd laser lifetimes ???
Author: "Jim Vander Linden" <jimvl@encortech.com> at internet
Date: 9/16/99 3:04 PM

RPML,

Are we lucky?

Our Omnichrome 74 is at 6870 hours and still has 27mw at the vat.

Jim Vander Linden
Encor Technologies, Inc.
1339 Continental Dr.
Eau Claire, WI 54701