Notice: E-Sales Journal

From: salesdr@salesdoctors.bizland.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 03:19:25 EEST

This message is brought to you by Newsletter Source.
Newsletter Source has teamed up with SalesMail to provide offers
related to your newsletter interests.
To be removed from SalesMail click
http://www.salesdoctors.bizland.com/emailremoval.html

Free Newsletter for Sales Professionals
Click here to be added to the following free newsletter
http://www.salesdoctors.bizland.com/addmetolist.html

Executive Sales Tips For Top Producers
Free Monthly Newsletter

Dear Sales Executive;

Register today for our professional sales training newsletter available only online, FREE! Each month we offer a new topic
related to sales professionals. Last month's article was "Listening Skills for Sales Professionals" and was featured on
Selling Power Live! and distributed to over 90,000 salespeople. This month's topic is "The Sales Guide to All You Need to
Know About Questioning Skills."

This newsletter includes a Year End Special on our private sales training workshops for up to 25 attendees at a flat rate of
$2,995, which covers all travel fees. This is a two thousand dollar discount. Sign up and find out the specific topics we
offer.

Our newsletter is intended for any sales professionals wishing to increase their knowledge base and enhance their profit
margin. Feel free to forward this message to your peers.

What's in it for us? Since we already produce this free newsletter for our clients, giving it away to you allows us to show
you how valuable our sales training truly is, it keeps our name in front of you on a monthly basis, and gives us the prospect
of having you attend our workshops.

Click here to sign up for our NEWSLETTER or TRAINING offer now http://www.salesdoctors.bizland.com/addmetolist.html

Sincerely,

Dave Ross