Re: E-mail not working

From: Carol Farrish (cfarrish@precisionmetalsmiths.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 1999 - 15:24:30 EEST

Hi, Garcia,

I noticed your message and thought I'd pass along a little tip. All the
messages received by the mailing list are archived on the home page. I
copied the pertinent part for you. This offers a nice way to keep up on the
list without having thousands of messages stored in your in-box.

How do I get to see the messages already posted?
As an additional service (i.e. it has nothing to do with the majordomo
software) the articles posted can also be accessed via World Wide Web. Just
say http://ltk.hut.fi/archives/ to your favourite Web browser. The digests
are available by anonymous ftp at ftp://ltk.hut.fi/pub/rp-ml. The ftp-server
supports on-the-fly compression, so those of you behind sloow links can
append a .gz -suffix to the file name in a GET -operation. The compression
is done with gzip (the GNU compression utility).

Good luck.

Carol Farrish