Re: non-RP test.........one to think about

From: David Retallick (david@retallick.de)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 21:01:46 EEST

Hi Elaine,

Elaine Hunt wrote:

> THIS ONE IS FUN, TRY IT, DON'T CHEAT.....IT IS FUN....
>
> THERE ARE 5 THINGS GOING ON SIMULTANEOUSLY WHICH NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF:
>
> 1. THE TELEPHONE IS RINGING.
> 2. THE BABY IS CRYING.
> 3. SOMEONE IS KNOCKING ON THE FRONT DOOR.
> 4. THERE IS LAUNDRY HANGING ON THE LINE OUTSIDE AND IT IS BEGINNING TO
> RAIN.
> 5. THE WATER FAUCET IN THE KITCHEN IS RUNNING.
>

> IN WHAT ORDER DO YOU TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEMS?
> JOT DOWN YOUR ORDER AND SCROLL DOWN AFTER YOU HAVE
> MADE YOUR DECISIONS.
> DON'T CHEAT.....IT IS FUN....
>

> EACH REPRESENTS SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE.
>
> 1. THE PHONE REPRESENTS YOUR JOB OR CAREER.
> 2. THE BABY REPRESENTS YOUR FAMILY.
> 3. THE VISITOR REPRESENTS YOUR FRIENDS.
> 4. THE LAUNDRY REPRESENTS YOUR SEX LIFE.
> 5. THE RUNNING WATER REPRESENTS MONEY OR WEALTH.
>
> MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT?
> HOW CLOSE DID THIS TEST MATCH YOUR PRIORITIES IN LIFE?

> Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
> Elaine T. Hunt, Director
> Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
> 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
> 864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
> elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
> http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html

my version:.....

1. The phone represents job or career
2. Family can wait
3. The visitor is a delivery from UPS, can wait till I say "wait a second" on
phone
4. Laundry is wet and rain doesnīt change itīs condition, so forget it
5. So what, we can fix it sometime

P.S. to 4, we donīt wash our laundry in public, we take it to a swinger club.

Elaine, find another schrink, yours is way off course.
How long have you been married?

David