Fwd: Jobs?

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 19:15:45 EEST

>>Listmom, any advice?

if this list can't assist in helping employ people in this industry then
what happens when "I" am unemployed...as in YOU TOO...... Who knows who is
looking to move up or on so we need to know where the jobs are what what
they pay. I get weekly requests for my position document with pay and
duties....

This list is for everyone except for blatant ads........those should be
sent to individuals who ask for such knowledge.........

MAMA Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html