3D Lightyear styles

From: Hull, Chuck (HullC@3DSystems.Com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 1999 - 07:41:28 EEST

We have taken special note of the recent commentary regarding the 3D
Lightyear styles, and in response will be placing additional styles for our
advanced users on our website shortly. These styles will have substantially
expanded ranges. The style modifications are based both on the comments we
have read, and feedback from users who shared special needs with us which
were not being met by the styles we issued originally. We are grateful for
the feedback from those users, and would like to remind all our users that
custom styles continue to be available through our customer support hotline
(800.793.3669 for North American customers, and the local 3D Systems office
for customers in other parts of the world).

Regarding 3D Systems future direction, we are considering additional steps
and different approaches in many areas of the company. We will announce our
progress on appropriate forums as we move forward. I am excited to be
working with the rest of our executive management team in developing new
strategic directions for 3D Systems. We place high value on communication
with customers, and I think you will find 3D Systems very receptive and
ready to listen to your voice as our customer. Feel free to contact us
through our hotline, or via our website, www.3dsystems.com
<http://www.3dsystems.com> .

Best regards,
Chuck Hull