West Coast Rep

From: Ron Clemons (rclemons@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 23:56:20 EEST

Due to increased growth, we are interested to find out more about
independent RP sales reps in the Western United States. We are particularly
interested in those who can service the California market. If you know of
qualified sales professionals with whom we would be pleased to associate,
please let me know.

About Harvest Technologies:
* SLS service bureau
* Three DTM Sinterstations (Two 2500's, one 2000)
* Focus on high-end quality
* Have a network of partners to provide parts from secondary processes

Thank you in advance to those who respond to our inquiry.

Ron Clemons
Dir. of Marketing

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies