Re: Short run plastic parts

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (vanputtd@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 22:32:41 EEST

David;

It sounds like you have a project which can be accomplished cost effectively
by Space Puzzle Molding (SPM), especially considering the curved surfaces.
Protoform North America in Rochester, NY is supplying accurate, complex
prototype and low volume production parts using the SPM process in aluminum
or other rapid tool materials. Your envelope size is well within the present
SPM range in Rochester. Please see the Protoform North America web site at
http://www.protoformna.com and feel free to contact me directly for more
information. I would be happy to provide a quotation from an stl file and
other pertinent part specifications.

-Doug

Douglas A. VanPutte
Senior Sales Representative