Re: Short run plastic parts

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 03:36:56 EEST

Dave ;
This sounds like a very good application for 3D Keltool. If you supply SLA
masters for the cavities and cores our standard delivery for inserts is 8-10
days. The cost is around $30 per sq inch. If we have to model the cavities
and provide the SLA master cavities the delivery is typically 12-14 days. If
you have a small local neighborhood tool shop available to fit the cavities
into a moldbase that is even better. If not we can hook you up with someone
to do the moldbase and molding if you need it. If you send me a cad file of
the part at Bmorton@industrialmolds.com or Fusioneng@aol.com we can take a
look at it. You can visit our website at www.fusionrpt.com to find out a
little more about the 3D Keltool or visit www.3dsystems.com they have a
wealth of info there also.
regards
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering
ph 815-397-6069
fax 815-397-8813

In a message dated 9/28/99 1:21:42 PM Central Daylight Time,