RE: question

From: Jim Burt (jim.burt@infocus.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 17:50:14 EEST

Ed, I agree with your usage except when I used it there was a cross just
above it at the intersect---representing dead, I guess. But the term as used
then was for pattern makers to build as close to perfect as possible, since
at that time (late '60's - early 70's) they couldn't measure closer that
1/64.

Jim