Re: good fellowship?

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 18:48:16 EEST

Ok, let's look at this in another way. This is a professional forum.

If you were talking to a customer on the phone, wouldn't you be a bit more
careful to mind your use of inappropiate racial, ethnic, sexual and other
potentially offensive language and terms?

The workplace has changed. The people inside the workplace are more
diverse. "Male method" speaking is not going to win you any contracts in
the global marketplace and may cost you in terms of goodwill,
responsiveness, and projects.

B. J. Arnold-Feret
ppstld@airmail.net