epoxy

From: Geert Mensing (gmensing@defond.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 10:09:36 EEST

hi,

Does anyone know where I can get information on epoxies? Is there maybe also
an epoxy mailing list. I am particularly interested in learning more about
the caracteristics of epoxies in general. Do epoxies shrink when freezing
occurs, does it expand at high temperatures? I have tried contacting our
epoxy manufacturers but all the information is in chinese caracters.
Therefore any information is helpful.

Cheers,

Gert (Geert Mensing)

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a
philosopher (Ambrose Bilerce).

Whether we will philosophize or we won't philosophize, we must philosophize
(Aristotle).

Life is what happens to us while we're making other plans (John Lennon).