Refeed on DTM's

From: Miller, Michael W (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 03:33:22 EEST

I really, really need the refeed function on my SLS2000's. I get builds over 14 inches all the time and without refeed I can't possibly stretch out the powder supply. Also, with feed control only out to the 3rd decimal, its even harder to achieve these tall builds. Please, DTM, incorporate refeed back into your upcoming revision. Any support on this from the rpml would also be appreciated. Thanks,

Disclaimer: Opinions of this particular employee do not necessarily reflect those of his employer.

Michael W Miller (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
The Boeing Company MS 17-PE B-XT62
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365