Re: RP/RT ambushed from within our own ranks (very long, ignore if nointerest)

From: eschl (eschl@ikp2.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 13:24:55 EEST

I totally agree with Bob Morton.

I have seen presentations from Paul Jacobs like this before (just
mentioning Dearborn 1998). He is an excellent speaker and people enjoy
his talks, however those who are in the business and know the background
just watch the nice show, thinking their own.

I also saw Paul Jacobs Presentation 1995 at the Dayton Conference about
Keltool. As you can imagine this was quite the opposite, there the best
thing was of course the Keltool process.

Just mentioning something else: a SLA part is much faster and easier to
finish than the real hard keltool or Rapid Steel parts.

Johannes Eschl

--
Johannes Eschl
IKP, Institut fuer Kunststoffkunde und Kunststoffpruefung, Universitaet