Fwd: SLA Advanced Materials

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 15:08:54 EEST

 Hristos wrote,
>anything about the research on advanced materials (resins enriched with
>ceramic powders)?Any feedback /links would be appreciated .

Check out this report to find universities who are doing this work. You
will find web site as well as their comments about their work. Also fill
out and return my survey so your work will be included in the 99 report.

http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/98report.pdf

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html