Fwd: Report RP&M

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 22:45:38 EEST

someone wrote
>The coolest thing about the Elaine's page is that it's
>cheaper (free) than the Wohlers State of Industry report.
>Of course it is not complete but doesn't cost 400,00 bucks!

The report posted on my web page about university research was provided by
the faculty of the universities included in the report. They received a
copy of this report soon after it was completed for participating. I do
this report yearly by posting the survey on the RPML. If you answer then
you get a copy...if not then it is not available to you. The purpose of my
survey is to allow universities to collaborate with other people and locate
resources. The purpose of my posting the report to the web is so industry
can use the data for the same reason.

Terry Wholer does a completely different report and if I charged for mine I
am sure the price would be about the same... My report does require your
input so you actually pay with your time.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://rafiki.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html