RE: links wanted

From: Manfred Hofmann (m.hofmann@rpc.ch)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 17:12:50 EEST

Dear Elaine,

I hope you are also ready to include our link as an independent Stereolithography and casting resin supplier in your list of RP related resources.
Rapid Prototyping Chemicals (RPC) is dedicated to develop, manufacture and disribute reactive resins for Stereolithography and also participates in research activities for other RP methods based on photopolymer technology.
Our URL is http://www.rpc.ch (where .ch stands for Switzerland, not China ....)

Best Regards

Manfred

Manfred Hofmann Phone: +41 26 439-9595
Rapid Prototyping Chemicals Fax: +41 26 439-9599
P.O. Box 259
CH-1723 Marly, Switzerland e-mail m.hofmann@rpc.ch