New capability

From: Bill Bankes (bbankes@globalms.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 23:18:32 EEST

To: All subscribers,

Global Manufacturing Solutions
9562 N. Dixie Hwy
Franklin, Oh 45005
513-743-9911
513-743-9944 fax

Global has relocated to the above address near Dayton, Ohio. We provide
our customers with styrofoam shapes for many applications. We produce
large and small casting patterns for investment and sand casting. We
also provide tray prototypes for packaging or simple shipping tray
production. Our patterns are cut on a new CNC machine with our new hot
wire and routing capabilities. We provide a smooth surface for
investment casting.

There are no size limitations and we are able to hold .005 in on some
geometries.
Customers can send solid model files though e-mail or fax 2D drawing or
sketches.

Bill Bankes
513-743-9911