RE: Thanks

From: TRAVIS BEHARA (Travis.Behara@trimarkhardware.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 17:45:13 EEST

David,
 I must have missed your posting! My web site at
http://www.rapid-discussion.com has a classified section. It is were people
can post job openings, New and Used Equipment and supplies for sale, and
services provided.
 I will be adding a place for people like you to post your resume. Sorry I
missed your posting and I hope you will keep us in mind in the future.

Thanks.
Travis E. Behara