SERIOUS VIRUS WARNING **** SORRY (fwd by admin)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 07:59:34 EEST

This message never got to the list because of the way too long header.
- I hope that you can accept this gentleman's appologies.

***

This virus is for real, I've received several messages from different
locations with the same subject "Check this" and the same content
(VBS.Freelink Virus). Since it seems to spread rapidly (RV, Rapid Virus?),
it means that this sh*t can happen to any of us, so let's keep our
shields up my friends.

And to Martti Huolila: Thanx for taking care of the 'official' warning.

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
 'owner rp-ml'
*Share and Enjoy!*