Re: Small frustrating thing with Lightyear

From: Scott -Scooter- Sutterer (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 16:50:18 EEST

I still use Solid View for part orientation and printing. Light year will
rotate the parts to help with smart sweep (smallest Y) there is no switch to
turn this feature off. Since I do not have smart sweep this is annoying and
I do not like the way support structure programs make support when you
rotate straight edge parts. It seems most users are using a combination of
programs to get what they are looking for.