Re: Small frustrating thing with Lightyear

From: bolson@molex.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 20:55:31 EEST

     I don't know if we were the last to find out but, the software still
     can't handle more the 20 parts.

     Bob

Subject: Small frustrating thing with Lightyear
Author: KDenton@williams-int.com at INTERNET
Date: 10/20/99 2:14 PM

Hello All,

I have all but worked out the bad things with Lightyear and found one other
item that could be frustrating. After setting up a build that had 8 parts
on it I went to print the image and info on each part and it only printed 2
pages, the first was the image and the second was the data on three of the
stl files. The remaining data never came. I went to the print preview
screen and sure enough they did exist yet when I went to print the remaining
2 pages ( pages 3 and 4 in my case) it gave me a message that the number
entered was outside the usable range!

Has any body else had this trouble? Do we need an advanced "printer"
license to go beyond 2 pages? Looking for comments...

Karl