Re: Was-TheStockAdvisor and the 1st Public Traded IR Firm- Now - SPAMCOP

From: Ricky Low (rl1@pdq.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 06:42:27 EEST

Hello RP Dudes and Dudettes-

I guess we are all getting a bit frustrated with all the spamming and
viruses lately. SPAMCOP is a free site that automatically deals with
spammers and uses your email address. I have tried it with my email and it
works great, but I am unable to do it for rp-ml@ ltk.hut.fi as it is not the
originating email for me. Maybe Rapid Dude can try it out? It contacts the
System Administrators, ISP's, etc and asks that spammers be stopped. It
works for me. Anyone interested, give it a read @ http://www.spamcop.com

Best Regards-
Rick