RE: Lightyear!

From: York Robert (YORKR@tce.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 21:31:35 EEST

MESSAGE FROM DEVELOPMENT - Diana Kalisz, Senior Director of SLA Programs

We have exciting news...3D Lightyear(TM) expanded-range styles are now
available!

As a result of customer feedback we received regarding our new Windows
NT-based file preparation software, 3D Lightyear, we learned that the
parameter ranges in the supplied styles can be too restrictive for some
applications. In response, we have posted expanded-range advanced styles to
our website. These can be found in the Customer Service section, under
Product Support, then SLA Series/Software Documents. We will also be posting
expanded-range standard styles at the end of this month, so please stay
tuned!

The above message was from Edge Online, a newsletter from 3D systems.

If you are an ADVANCED License user your in luck. If your a STANDARD
License user, they should be coming.

Bob