How may Stereolithography Effect the Design Process?

From: Adam Sant (adamsant@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 1999 - 17:37:28 EEST

Hello All

I am a student studying Industrial Design at DeMontfort University in
Leicester, England. I am doing a research study for one of my modules on
"How may Stereolithography Effect the Design Process?".

I am looking at how this process cuts down time restraints and that it can
cut out/reduce parts of the design process. With eventually the
possibilities of going straight from concept (on CAD) to product, missing
out the other stages of the 'Design Process'.

I am asking if anyone knows of any research papers, web sites or case
studies which show this in some way and will help me on this topic.

It would be very much appreciated if anyone can help me on this subject.

Regards

Adam Sant (adamsant@hotmail.com)

IDE Yr4
DMU,Leicester, England