Re: what RP vendors need to do..........

From: michael rees (msr@michaelrees.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 20:13:49 EEST

Elaine,

I'm with you!! I like this metaphor, Build a ladder down!! Indeed I am working
hard to get a pool of literate cad users to build a ladder down to.

Our events at Siggraph were a step in this direction.

I think the companies know that when these products are priced within reason,
more users will come. But I also understand their predicament. They have to stay
in business!!

So my email is just to chime in "Lets make RP Mom and Pop!! Lets make it
affordable!"

best,

mr