Re: rapid tooling

From: Sylvain Masounave (rp-ml@prototech.polymtl.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 02:48:08 EEST

Dan,

We know that they are a quite a number of rapid tooling technologies out
there. Since we have a SLA, SLS and a ZCorp and that we possess a furnace,
we primarily work on those technologies. There are only approximately 6
licenses of KelTool worldwide (not sure of that number). We are not closed
at those technologies, but we have to start somewhere. There is the new MCP
technology that seems to be interesting too.

Sylvain Masounave.

>Why aren't you investigating 3D Keltool?
>

>In a message dated 10/21/99 8:25:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>rp-ml@prototech.polymtl.ca writes:
>
> > We are presently working on a comparative study of rapid tooling
> > technologies such as RapidSteel, DirectAIM and copper polyamide.

  Sylvain Masounave
      sylvainm@prototech.polymtl.ca

   Centre Prototech
      Case Postale 6079, Centre-Ville