Re: PHAST- Who can tell me what that is?

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 16:29:02 EEST

In a message dated 99-10-28 08:38:24 EDT, ehunt@ces.clemson.edu writes:

<< PHAST is a process similar to 3D KELTOOL which was developed by Jim Tobin
 while a student at UTexas-Austin and continued during his employment at
 Proctor and Gamble. It was licensed to Plynetics Express and after they
 closed the (or maybe before) all rights went back to P&G. Well Jim has
 left P&G and moved back to NC. I am sure that P&G does not see this as part
 of their core business operations and like other companies such as Dupont
 (Somos System) do not wish to develop something that is not part of their
 overall product line.

Hi:

Mr. Tobin's US patents were issued in just the last few months. If you're
interested in the details, take a look at 5,927,373 and 5,906,781.

The full text and pix are available on the web, of course. You can find
directions for doing that on our web site if needed.

Regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.