New contact at Time-Compression Technologies. Thank you for your kind support.

From: Mark Littlewood (101641.1421@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 12:11:38 EEST

I would like to let you know that I will be leaving Time-Compression
Technologies at the end of October.

I have spent five very interesting years in a position that has offered me
an opportunity to be involved, in a small way, in educating and developing
awareness of a very exciting set of technologies. I am hugely grateful to
have been given the opportunity to work in such an exciting environment.
Little did I know that I would be coming into contact with so many excellent
and wonderful people during my time in this industry. It has been a humbling
experience to have seen so many people work so hard to create and develop
the Rapid Product Development industry, which now seems poised to have an
increasingly significant impact on the wider product development industry as
a whole. I will remain in contact with my close friends and colleagues at
Time-Compression Technologies which I believe will continue to be the market
leading title in the Rapid Product Development industry.

I wish you all the best for your own business, and for the development of
the industry as a whole. I look forward to reading about your success in the
pages of Time-Compression Technologies magazine - I urge you to keep them
informed of your progress. Rachel Park, our editor can be contacted at
Rachel@rapidnews.com.

Scott Colman will be contacting you shortly about our plans for the future.
He has worked with me on the American team for the past three years. I know
you will find him an excellent person to work with. If you would like to
contact him, he can be reached in our Chicago office (312 558 1548), or by
Email - Scott@time-compression.com

With very best wishes for the future.

Mark Littlewood