Re: PHAST

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 04:28:10 EEST

Dear Todd,

    Thank you for coming forward with an inside account of developments on
this process. If there are others who would debate your personal
observations, they may certainly contribute their views as well. This is the
RP-ML at its best!

Best regards,
Marshall Burns

Marshall@Ennex.com
Ennex Corporation, Los Angeles, USA, (310) 824-8700
www.Ennex.com