RE: Color

From: Mark Henderson (mark.henderson@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 17:06:05 EET

Norm (and everyone else),

An associate and I at the recent Telesculpture conference here
(http://prism.asu.edu/prism/telesculpt/ ) were beginning to map out plans to
start a Kinko's like consumer-oriented 3D copy service to produce exactly
what you say in your email. If I am thinking about it, then it must already
be in the works. Do you know anyone who has something in the works?

Mark