Re: A few questions for the Jewelers... And RP Vendors

From: Steven (themissinglink@eznetinc.com)
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 19:26:41 EET

I dont see much demand for cameos.

There is an automatic ultrasonic stone carver that can copy things. It may even
be able to work from CAD files but I have only seen it where it copies like a
key cutter.

The cutting mechanism are fine granules of cutting media ultrasonically forced
against the stone material. I know they are mass producing cameos this way.

Steven Pollack