Jobs Available

From: Sue Ham (sue@usetinc.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 22:42:00 EET

Rapid Prototype professionals:

US Energy Technologies is looking for experienced sales professionals in the field
of rapid prototyping. We have newly acquired the SLA-5000 from 3D Systems
and will be providing 3D rapid prototyping services to manufacturers and various
other companies.

The individual we are looking for should have some experience in rapid prototyping
and in selling the service to companies.

US Energy is located in Fullerton California and would prefer professional in the Southern
California area.

Compenstation will be competitive and negotiated at the time of hiring.

If you are interested please contact Sue Ham at (714) 879-1000 or e-mail us at info@usetinc.com.
You may fax resumes to (714) 879-1600