Re: direct manufacturing or production

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 18:17:52 EET

> How many of you users have used a RP technology to produce a model that
>was the final product? What was the product and how well did it perform?
>Are any of you considering RP as a manufacturing process for any product
>you make? Why not?

Elaine,

    That's a great question. I don't know if you've seen my new column yet
in the RP Report about the future of fabber technologies, but starting in
December, I'll be doing a series on this very subject of direct
manufacturing in fabbers. I'd be very interested in seeing the responses to
your question above, and will mention some of them (if nonconfidential) in
my articles.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation